Welcome to our website .
For S U P E R B O* your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important; therefore we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep them secure. Below, you will find the main information on the processing by S U P E R B O * of your personal data in relation to your browsing on www.superbolisbonparisnewyork.com and the use of the services offered. For detailed information on how S U P E R B O * manages your personal data, please read this Privacy note Policy
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The following is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by Atelier
S U P E R B O * Rua Correia Teles n°64 2esq 1350-102 Lisboa, Portugal, VAT no. PT 513 318 933 as Data Controller.
For any clarification, questions or requirements related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to email@example.com or by writing to the address of the headquarters of
S U P E R B O *
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
The personal data that S U P E R B O * manages are those that you provide when you complete an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you browse or when you use the services offered on . S U P E R B O * can then collect data about you, such as personal data including name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your purchase habits.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
· To enter into and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on ;
· Provide you with the services of such as signing up for the newsletter;
· Allow registration to the site and use of services reserved for registered users;
· Manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Care.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute an agreement with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, to improve our offer and our services.
Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data to:
· Carry out commercial communications activities;
· Customise the site according to your interests.
WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is processed by the duly trained personnel of our company and other Group companies, for organisational and functional needs related to the provision of services on, by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by S U P E R B O * for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in
non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees established by law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, so they are filed in accordance with tax legislation local (ten years), while those used to send our newsletter are retained until you ask us to stop sending.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you can: withdraw consent to the processing, know which of your personal data we have in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration as well, in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data held by S U P E R B O * that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check the contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes made.
Who is the Data Controller?
Atelier S U P E R B O * Rua Correia Teles n° 64 2esq 1350-102 Lisboa, Portugal, VAT no. PT 513 318 933 is the Data Controller, that is, the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact S U P E R B O * by writing to the above address or by contacting by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
2.What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that S U P E R B O * collects and processes when you browse on purchase , are as follows:
1. We collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on such as name and surname, email address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
2. We collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
3. We process the personal data you provide when you contact our Customer Care to provide the assistance requested;
4. With your consent, we collect and use your personal data for commercial communications;
5. We collect information about your browsing on , such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
6. We receive information about you from third parties and, in particular, from the social networks to which you subscribe (Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Wechat). This information includes the following data categories: name, surname, email address, date of birth, country, gender.
We inform you that S U P E R B O * does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access use the services offered by S U P E R B O * you declare that you are of legal age.
3.How do we use personal data collected?
S U P E R B O * collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Conclude and execute the purchase agreement for the products offered on . When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the return.
2. Registration on the site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users.
3. Provision of services offered on. For this purpose,
4. S U P E R B O *needs to collect the personal data necessary to perform the specific service requested by you in relation to each service and its characteristics.
5. Management of requests to Customer Care, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
6. Sending CVs. If you send us your CV to be considered for an open job position, S U P E R B O * will use the information in your CV for this purpose only. The data relating to your application may be transferred to third-party providers of management for the collection of applications. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted: if you want, you can of course send us a new updated version.
7. Statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the site, your browsing and use of the related services to perform analysis and statistical surveys in order to improve our offer and our services.
8. Sending commercial communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the site, we will send you communications containing our commercial proposals on products and related services to the email address you provided during the conclusion of the order.
9. Subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users.
10. Only with your consent, S U P E R B O * can personalise your experience as a registered user on, proposing previews and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests. The personalisation will be done by analysing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph 'What personal data do we collect?'
If you wish to authorise the activities referred to in points h) and i) and then do not wish to receive further communications from
S U P E R B O * or if you wish to limit the way in which you are contacted, you can interrupt these communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to the address above. We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
With your express consent, S U P E R B O * may use your contact details for commercial communications on products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, and for the conduct of opinion polls and market research, in order to detect your degree of satisfaction and improve the services offered.
Only with your prior consent, S U P E R B O * will be able to customise your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you navigate to www.isabelmarant.com as a registered user. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are in line with your interests and at the same time allows us to improve our offering for you. Personalisation is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph 'What personal data do we collect?'. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand which products and services you are most interested in. To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allow us to perform the activities described above, we invite you to access the 'Profile' section of your My Account and, if you deem it necessary, to update them.
5.Legal basis of the processing
We only process your personal data in the presence of one of the legal requirements established by current legislation, and specifically:
1. For the conclusion and execution of an agreement of which you are a part. When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase agreement of which you are a part, we ensure that we only use the minimum information necessary for the execution of this. This basis legitimises the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
· Conclusion and execution of a purchase agreement for the products offered on
· Registration on the site and use of services reserved for registered users;
· Provision of services offered on,
· Management of your requests by our Customer Care.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data, it will not be possible to conclude or execute the agreement and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase products and you will not be able to use the S U P E R B O * services and that S U P E R B O * will not be able to handle your requests.
2. To comply with a legal obligation.
In the event of conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of goods onwww.superbolisbonparisnewyork.com, the processing of the user's data will take place in order to fulfill the legal obligations to which S U P E R B O * complies with. You are free to decide whether to conclude an agreement and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude it, your data will be necessary and will be processed to effect the aforementioned legal obligations to which S U P E R B O * is required.
The processing of voluntarily sent CVs, carried out to evaluate candidates with respect to a possible job position at S U P E R B O * is legitimate because it is expressly authorised by a law, which specifies that in this case the consent of the person to whom the personal data refers is not required. You are free to send us your CV or not, but without it we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at S U P E R B O *.
3. For our legitimate interest.
If you purchase products on www.superbolisbonparisnewyork.comby credit or debit card, some of your personal data may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and pursue any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, data may be processed by companies belonging to the business group to which S U P E R B O * belongs.
4. Based on your consent.
We will carry out the following processing only if you have given us your express consent:
· Carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
6.Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by S U P E R B O *internal staff who are specifically trained and authorised to process it. In carrying out the processing, the data may also be transmitted to companies belonging to the business group to which S U P E R B O * belongs.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our serviceswww.superbolisbonparisnewyork.com; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as responsible for the processing and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by S U P E R B O *and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: site manager, banking operators, internet providers, companies specialised in IT and telematic services, couriers, agencies that carry out marketing activities, companies specialised in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow S U P E R B O * to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
7.Transfer of extra EU data
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph no. 6 'Who will process your data?' may be located in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission.
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be performed only after conclusion between S U P E R B O * and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, the so-called 'standard contractual clauses', also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of an agreement between you and S U P E R B O * (for the purchase of goods offered on our website or use of services on the website) or for the management of your requests.
8.How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
1. Data collected to conclude and execute agreements for the purchase of goods on : until the completion of administrative and accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
2. Data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the contestation of the payment;
3. Data collected in the context of the use of services offered on : this data is retained until the termination of service or request for cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
4. Data related to user requests to our Customer Care: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
5. CV: for six months from receipt;
6. Data used for commercial communication to users who purchase products on (soft spam): this data is retained until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscription from the service by the user;
7. Data used to personalise the site and to show customised commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the termination of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with S U P E R B O *
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or anonymity of the related personal data in an irreversible way will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
You can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by S U P E R B O * at any time. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
1. Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession
2. Revoke your consent: you can revoke a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes at any time. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of opinion polls and market research, in order to detect your degree of satisfaction and improve the services offered. Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to promptly cease to process your personal data based on this consent, while different processing or that which is based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
3. Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, S U P E R B O * will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
4. Delete your data: you may request the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by current legislation. Once your request has been received and examined and if it is legitimate, it will be our duty to timely cease to process your personal data and to delete it
5. Request that the processing of your personal data is temporarily limited: in this case, S U P E R B O * will continue to keep your personal data but will not process it, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions established by law. Processing of your personal data can be limited when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when we no longer need your personal data but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your processing, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
6. Request your data or transfer it to a party other than S U P E R B O * (right to data portability). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of an agreement with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible and at your request, we may transfer your data directly to a third party that you indicate.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that our users' data is is not illegitimately used or infringed upon by third parties, we may ask you for some information to be sure of your identity before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. In addition, S U P E R B O * agrees to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the security of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the rules on personal data protection..
12.Changes to this information
Therefore, we invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly on the changes made and their consequences.
In any case, the updated version of the privacy statement will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
13.Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by S U P E R B O * in full compliance with the regulations on the matter pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Last updated 18/05/2018